Nancy: I know that there are some stores in Tainan that are famous for their ice desserts.
我知道台南有些店的冰品很有名。
Tylor: You do know that it's winter now, and cold outside, right?
你知道現在是冬天而且外面很冷嗎?
Nancy : Yes, I do, but I feel like eating some ice desserts.
我知道,但是我就想吃點冰的。
Tylor: OK, I know of a place called Lily Ice and Fruit Store. It's one of the eight most popular fruit stores. Let me take you there, and you can try some.
好吧,我知道有家店叫莉莉冰果店。它是台南八間最受歡迎的冰果店之一。我帶你去品嚐一下。
Nancy : Its winter, and yet there are so many customers here.
現在是冬天,但還是有許多顧客。
Tylor: This store is so famous that many people are attracted to come here, and try their desserts.
這家店很有名,吸引許多人慕名而來品嚐它的甜點。
Nancy: Which is your favorite?
你最喜歡的是什麼?
Tylor: Red bean milk shaved ice.
紅豆牛奶剉冰。
Nancy: Do they have mango milk shaved ice? I heard it is also very popular.
他們有芒果牛奶剉冰嗎?我聽說那也很受歡迎。
Tylor: Yes, but it's not in season now.
是的,但是它現在並不應時。
Nancy: In that case, I will choose the same as you.
既然如此,我只好跟著你點了。
Tylor: I know that you like strawberries very much. Strawberries are in season now. You can choose the one with lots of strawberries.
我知道你非常喜歡草莓。草莓現正當季。你可以選有很多草莓的那種。
Nancy: Ok. That's what I'm going to order. Do you want to join me?
好,我就要點那個。你要一起嗎?
Tylor: No, thank you. I'll still stick to my favorite.
不,謝謝你。我還是堅持我的最愛。