:::
網站導覽 Site Map 字體-小 字體-一般 字體-大
小選單開關

報名馬拉松 Sign up for Marathon Race

Conversation 主題會話

Pedro: Hey Uma, you're a runner, aren't you?
嘿,烏瑪,妳是不是有在跑步?

Uma: Yes, why do you ask?
是啊,怎麼了嗎?

Pedro: Well, I want to sign up for a marathon, is it easy?
嗯,我想報名馬拉松比賽,簡單嗎?

Uma: A lot easier than actually running the marathon!
比實際跑馬拉松簡單很多。

Pedro: So where do I start?
那麼我要從何著手呢?

Uma: There are different websites but one of the best is Runners'Plaza; they give you all the dates and places over the next year.
有許多不同的報名網站,但其中最好的是「跑者廣場」,上面有明年度所有比賽的日期及地點資訊。

Pedro: Cool! Wow, you didn't tell me they get booked up so far in advance.
太酷了! 哇,但你沒有跟我說已經開始受理預約報名了。

Uma: Yes, but look, there's an available place next month.
沒錯,但是妳看,下個月有空出一個名額。

Pedro: Oh, maybe that's a little too soon for me. I need to lose several kilos and get into some training first.
哦,對我來說也許有點太快了。我需要減個幾公斤,並且先進行一些訓練。

Uma: Ha, ha, getting cold feet already. Come on click on the box and sign up. We can start training right now.
哈哈哈,你已經臨陣退縮了! 點選這裡報名吧,我們可以馬上開始訓練。

Pedro: But, but….
但…..但是…..

Uma: No buts; just click here. Good, now you are going to be a marathon runner.
沒有藉口,只要點下去就行了。很好,現在妳就要成為馬拉松選手了。

Vocabulary 主題字彙

sign up
報名

Website
網站

in advance
預先

available
有空的

get cold feet
臨陣退縮
Facebook Instagram Line Youtube 開關