:::
網站導覽 Site Map 字體-小 字體-一般 字體-大
小選單開關

來聽聽「居家辦公」

2022/09/22 10:17:27 CEFR C1-C2 Podcast

新聞圖片

疫情期間大家都得學習避免群聚。很多公司於是採取在家辦公的方式,一方面保護員工健康,同時也讓工作繼續進行。現在我們已經越過了疫情高峰,很多公司覺得員工可以返回辦公室了。

請加入ICRT的播客節目,新聞說分明,聽聽Jane, Hope and Tim 討論在家辦公的優缺點,也許最佳選擇是綜合兩種上班方式,有時候到辦公室,有時候在家裡。

ICRT新聞說分明是輕鬆有趣的節目,不但增進對某項新聞事件的了解,也順便學一些英文表達方式。

 

Vocabulary

 

Drenched, soaking wet濕透了

Damn, I forgot my umbrella today, and got drenched in the downpour.

真討厭,我今天忘了帶傘,淋得溼透了。

 

WFH, work from home 在家工作

I love working from home, I never need to change out of my pajamas.

我喜歡在家工作,都不必脫掉睡衣。

 

Snarky, sarcastic 諷刺的

Be careful what you say, the boss doesn’t like snarky comments.

你講話要謹慎,老闆不喜歡聽諷刺的話。

 

In person 親自

You need to apply in person for a new passport.

申請護照需要親自辦理。

 

Sit well with someone 喜歡或是同意

I don’t feel well. That spicy food didn’t sit well with my stomach.

我有點不舒服。我的胃不同意那些辣的料理。

 

Digital nomad 數位遊牧民族

Modern technology and fast internet speeds makes it easy for you to be a digital nomad, meaning you can work from almost anywhere in the world.

現代科技和高速網路讓人很容易當個數位遊牧族,到世界各地都可以工作。

 

Jump on the bandwagon 趕上潮流

My boss has jumped on the work from home bandwagon, and says we never need to return to the office.

我的老闆趕上了在家上班的潮流,他說我們再也不必回辦公室了。

 

Introvert/Extrovert 內向/外向

Introverts are normally too shy to speak in front of a large crowd.

內向的人通常過於害羞,不喜歡對大群聽眾講話。

Facebook Instagram Line Youtube 開關