:::
網站導覽 Site Map 字體-小 字體-一般 字體-大
小選單開關

會面進行、開場白 introduction to the meeting

Conversation 主題會話

We have arranged the seats for you. Please refer to the name cards on the table and take a seat.
我們有為您們安排好位置,請參考桌上的名牌入座。

This will be a casual event. Please feel free to take a seat.
這是個輕鬆會面的場合,請自由入座

What would you like to drink? Coffee or tea?
您想喝點什麼?咖啡還是茶?

If you don't mind, please let me explain in Chinese first, and then the translator will repeat what I said in English.
若您不介意,為了清楚表達理念,請容我用中文說明,再請翻譯人員轉達

Please refer to the documents and the video that we have prepared for you.
請參考我們為您準備的會議書面資料及會議影片

I will be giving you today's presentation.
今天的簡報,將由我為您們進行說明

Please feel free to ask us questions at the end of the presentation.
簡報結束後,歡迎您們提問

Should you have any questions during the meeting, please feel free to voice them at any time.
會議當中,若有任何問題,歡迎隨時提出來

Did that answer your question?
我這樣說有回答到你的問題嗎?

Thank you for asking that question.
謝謝你提出這個問題

Thank you for bringing that up.
謝謝你提供那個觀點

Thank you for reminding me about that.
謝謝你提醒了我這件事

I hope that your visit has provided you with a deeper understanding of Taiwan's vision for national development.
希望透過此行的參訪,您會對臺灣的國家發展願景有更深入的了解

Through today's presentation, I hope you have gained a deeper understanding of the investment environment in Taiwan.
希望透過今天的簡報,您會對臺灣的投資環境有更深入的了解

Vocabulary 主題字彙

Facebook Instagram Line Youtube 開關