加油站服務1 gas station service 1
Conversation 主題會話
Clerk:Hello. How are you?
加油員:您好。
Customer:I’m fine, thanks. How are you?
顧客:您好。
Clerk:Good! What can I do for you today?
加油員:有甚麼需要幫您服務的嗎?
Customer:May I have NTD 800 Gas?
顧客:我要加800元台幣的汽油。
Clerk:We have Regular(92)、Plus(95), and Premium(98). Which one do you want?
加油員:我們有92、95及98汽油,請問您需要哪一種?
Customer:Premium, please!
顧客:98。
Clerk:No problem! NTD 800 Premium.
加油員:好的,98汽油台幣800元。
(Begin to fill)
(開始加油)
Clerk:Would you like to pay in cash or credit card?
加油員:請問您要付現或刷卡?
Customer:Cash, please.
顧客:現金。
Clerk:By the way, do you have CPC VIP card?
加油員:另外請問您有中油會員卡嗎?
Customer:Here you are.
顧客:在這裡(顧客交付現金及中油會員卡)。
Clerk:Thanks a lot.
加油員:謝謝。
(Job done)
(加油作業完畢)
Clerk:Here are your change and receipt. Thank you and have a very nice day.
加油員:這是您的找零金額及收據。謝謝您並祝您有美好的一天。
Vocabulary 主題字彙
Regular(92)、Plus(95), and Premium(98)
92、95及98汽油
credit card
信用卡
change
找零
receipt
收據