您的瀏覽器不支援JavaScript功能,若網頁功能無法正常使用時,請開啟瀏覽器JavaScript狀態
雙語、雙語資料庫、雙語國家、雙語政策、雙語資源、雙語網站、英文、英語
:::

At the airport(check-in / departure)  在機場(登機報到/出關)

Conversation 主題會話

I would like to check-in, please?

麻煩你,我要登機報到。


May I have your passport and ticket confirmation number, please.

請出示您的護照以及機票號碼以便確認,謝謝。


You’re flying to Tokyo and then on to Seattle. Would you like a window or aisle seat?

您要飛往東京然後轉往西雅圖,請問要選靠窗還是靠走道的位子?


How many pieces of baggage would you like to check-in?

請問您要托運幾件行李?


Please put the baggage on the scale.

請將行李放到磅秤上。


I hope my baggage is under the weight limit.

希望我的行李不要超重。


Here is your boarding pass. Your flight number is AB391 to Tokyo and then AB605 to Seattle.

這是您的登機證,班機號碼是AB391飛往東京,AB605飛往西雅圖 。


Please make sure your baggage passed the security check down there before you leave.

請您確認行李通過安檢再離開。


Have a nice flight.

一路順風。


Let me see your passport and boarding pass, please.

請出示護照及登機證。


Place your jacket and carry-on here and walk slowly through the metal detectors.

請將外套及手提行李放在籃子內,慢慢通過金屬探測器。

文章提供機關 Drafting authority:臺南市政府
:::
上捲