您的瀏覽器不支援JavaScript功能,若網頁功能無法正常使用時,請開啟瀏覽器JavaScript狀態
雙語、雙語資料庫、雙語國家、雙語政策、雙語資源、雙語網站、英文、英語
:::

Taking a bus  搭乘公車

Conversation 主題會話

Nancy: Excuse me. Could you give us some information, please?

不好意思,你可以給我們一些資料參考嗎?


Ticket Officer: Sure, of course. What do you want to know?

當然,你想知道什麼?


Nancy: We're going to Tainan Confucius Temple. Which bus should we take?

我們要去臺南孔子廟,我們應該搭哪一號公車?


Ticket Officer: Well, I think you guys should take bus number 1 from the bus station.

嗯,我想你們應該從公車站搭乘一號公車。


Nancy: Do we need to change lines?

我們需要轉車嗎?


Ticket Officer: No, I don’t think so. It goes all the way there.

我想不用,一號公車有經過那裏。


Nancy: Good. Thank you. How long does it take?

太棒了,謝謝。要花多少時間呢?


Ticket Officer: It usually takes about 15 minutes, but it might take longer on weekends or public holidays.

通常花15分鐘,但周末或國定假日要花更多時間。


Nancy: I see. And how far is it?

我知道了,那距離多遠呢?


Ticket Officer: It is five stops from here.

從這裡開始一共5站。


Nancy: I got it. Then, how can we get the tickets?

了解。那我們要如何買票?


Ticket Officer: Oh, there's a ticket machine and you just insert the coins. It is NT$18 each.

那裡有一台售票機,你只要投入硬幣就可以,每個人18元。


Nancy : OK. Thanks for your help.

好,感謝你的協助。


Ticket Officer: No problem. Have a nice trip.

沒問題,祝旅途愉快。

文章提供機關 Drafting authority:臺南市政府
:::
上捲