Tylor: We would like to check out. Here are the keys.
我們要退房了,鑰匙在這裡。
Receptionist: Here is your bill. The total is 3000 NT dollars.
這是您的帳單,總共是臺幣3000元。
Tylor: Do you accept credit cards ?
你們接受信用卡嗎?
Receptionist: Yes, please sign your name here. This is your receipt.
是的,請在這裡簽名,這是您的收據。
Tylor: Could you please keep our luggage ? We need to go shopping for a while .
可以幫我們保管一下行李嗎?我們需要去買個東西。
Receptionist : No problem. You can leave your luggage here.
沒問題,你可以把行李放在這裡。
After two hours, Tylor and Nancy come back and pick up their luggage.
兩小時以後,泰勒和南茜回來拿行李。
Tylor: Could you please call a taxi for us ?
可以幫我們叫一部計程車嗎?
Receptionist: Of course.
當然可以。
Tylor : How much does it cost from here to the airport ?
從這裡到機場要多少錢?
Receptionist : It costs about 150 NT dollars.
大概臺幣150元。
Tylor : OK. I'll take it.
好的,我要搭計程車。
Receptionist : You can wait in the lobby. I'll inform you when it arrives.
兩位可以在大廳等一下,車子來時我會通知你們。
Tylor : Thanks a lot.
謝謝。