waiter: Good evening. May I take your order?
晚安,請問可以點餐了嗎?
Tylor : OK. What's today's special ?
好的,今日的特餐是什麼?
waiter: Today's special is spicy chicken with rice and vegetables.
今日特餐是鮮蔬辣雞肉飯。
Tylor: That sounds great. I'd like to take that.
聽起來不賴,我要點這個。
Nancy: I don't like spicy food. Please give me the seafood with a green salad.
我不喜歡辣的食物,請給我海鮮和青蔬沙拉。
waiter: What about drinks ?
要點些什麼飲料呢?
Tylor: I'd like an orange juice. It's healthy and tasty. How about you, Nancy ?
我要柳橙汁,健康又好喝,南茜,妳要喝什麼呢?
Nancy: A cup of coffee. And a dessert, what would you recommend ?
咖啡,還有甜點。你推薦什麼甜點?
waiter : I'd recommend our cheese cake. It's rich and delicious.
我推薦香濃可口的起司蛋糕。
Tylor : Very good. I'd like to order that.
很好,那我就點這個。
Nancy: Give me some chocolate ice cream, please.
請給我巧克力冰淇淋。
waiter: Thank you for your order.
謝謝兩位點餐。
waiter: Your food will be coming right up.
你的餐點馬上就來。