您的瀏覽器不支援JavaScript功能,若網頁功能無法正常使用時,請開啟瀏覽器JavaScript狀態
雙語、雙語資料庫、雙語國家、雙語政策、雙語資源、雙語網站、英文、英語
:::

Entry inspection situations  入境查驗情境

Conversation 主題會話

A.Immigration officer: May I see your passport and arrival card, please?

(移民官:請出示您的護照及入國登記表。)

B.Foreign passenger: Yes. Here they are.

(外籍旅客:是,這是我的護照。)


A.Immigration officer: What is the purpose of your visit?

(移民官:請問您的入境目的為何?)

B.Foreign passenger: I am here to visit my friend.

(外籍旅客:我來這裡拜訪朋友。)


A.Immigration officer: How long will you stay in Taiwan?

(移民官:您在臺灣將會停留多久?)

B.Foreign passenger: I will stay here for 2 weeks.

(外籍旅客:我會在這裡停留2個禮拜。)


A.Immigration officer: Where will you be staying?

(移民官:您在臺灣將會住在哪裡?)

B.Foreign passenger: I will stay with my friend, and the address is written on the arrival card.

(外籍旅客:我會住在我朋友家,地址有寫在入國登記表上了。)


A.Immigration officer: Here is your passport, and a pleasant journey in Taiwan.

(移民官:這是您的護照,祝您在臺灣有愉快的旅程。)

B.Foreign passenger: Thank you!

(外籍旅客:謝謝!)

Entry inspection situations
文章提供機關 Drafting authority:內政部移民署
:::
上捲